Rebooking  

Even in the current uncertain times you can book your holiday with us worry-free. We understand that at the moment with the corona virus and the corona regulations it can be stressful to book a holiday. That is why we offer a rebooking guarantee free of charge.

Rebooking guarantee

Up to 7 days before arrival it is possible to take advantage of our rebooking guarantee. You can rebook one time free of charge.For example in order to change your accommodation or the dates of your stay. The rental price will stay the same or can be higher. If the changed booking is higher in price, you will need to supplement your payment with the difference. Click here to request a rebooking.

 

Additional rebooking flexibility up to one day before arrival
We offer you flexibility to rebook your holiday to different dates or destination up to one day before arrival in the case of:
  • closed borders
  • negative travel advice to the region of your destination
  • obligation to enter quarantine on return home combined with a negative travel advice
The above must be communicated on the offical website of the Dutch Government. The rental price will stay the same or can be higher. If the changed booking is higher in price, you will need to supplement your payment with the difference. 

Book now, pay later

Have you made your choice? You can then book easily and quickly. You do not have to pay immediately, but can pay within 14 days. This applies to all bookings with the exception of last minute bookings where arrival is within 14 days. In that case we ask you to pay immediately.
If you book a stay that starts after 4 weeks or even maybe later, then there is the option to pay in two instalments. You pay 30% immediately or within 14 days. You then have time to pay the remaining 70% up to 4 weeks before arrival.